Asp.Net Training in Jaipur
We offers computer programming trainings for beginners, intermediates and expert level. Our courses are divided into various modules which fulfils the need of every IT aspire. Our basic programming modules consist C, C++ which is must for the beginners. Apart from this other modules give detail knowledge in Software Development for Desktop / Web by using .Net, Java, PHP-MySQL, etc. For making career in database administrator we provide training in MS-SQL and Oracle also.
Advanced Asp.Net Course in Jaipur
Career Opportunity in Asp.Net Technology:
- Web Developer
- Website Engineer
- Web Trainer
- .Net Expert
Our .NET Programming with C# Training Course is aimed at developers who are new to the .NET Framework, who need to get up to speed quickly with C# language fundamentals and to understand and use effectively the core .NET functionality. The hands-on labs reflect useful real-world scenarios and best practices. The course covers the fundamentals of the C# language and features extensive hands-on exercises with Visual Studio 2019. You will still also be able to use VS 2017 but C# topics will be unavailable in this version of the software.
By the end of the course you will be able to create data-driven applications in C#, and use your knowledge as a basis for going on to specialise in the development of Windows GUI apps (e.g. WPF, Universal Windows Platform Apps), Web Applications in ASP.NET Core MVC and other .NET disciplines.
certificate is given at the end of the training.
- Usages of .Net
- D.N.A. Architecture
- One Tier
- Two Tier
- Three Tier
- N Tier
- The Common Language Runtime (C.L.R.)
- CLR architecture and services
- The .NET Intermediate Language(IL)
- Just-in-time (JIT) compilation and CLS
- Disassembling .NET applications to IL
- Strict type checking
- .NET Framework Class Library
- ASP.NET Architecture
- Understanding Web Concepts
- Working with HTML
- Data types and control constructs.
- Declaring and initializing variables.
- Value and reference types.
- Unicode characters and strings.
- C.T.S. Type.
- Implicitly Typed Local variables
- Conditional Syntax
- C# Operators
- Looping Syntax
- Declaration section of C#
- Conditional Statements
- All type of If.
- Switch Statement
- For Loop
- While Loop
- Logical Operator
- Conditional Operator
- Convert Class
- Introduction of Exception and there type
- Trap exception with Try, Catch, Finally
- Throw keyword
- Customizes message assignment
- Introduction Of Asp .net
- Need Of Web Application
- Http Protocol
- Static & Dynamic Page
- Concept working of its and Browser
- Differences between asp and asp.net
- Creating a simple html pages
- Html tags
- Hosting a html Pages
- Virtual Dictionary
- Request Transfer Throws Get and Post Method
- Standard Control
- Navigation Controls
- Advantages of JS over HTML.
- Declaration of variables.
- Condition Handling, Looping.
- Integer, Date and String Functions
- Alert Method
- Required field Validator in JS.
- Range Validator in JS.
- CompareValidator in JS.
- Regular Expression Validator in JS.
- Customfield Validator in JS.
- Introduction to validation
- Types of validation Controls
- Client-Side Validation
- Displaying Validation Errors
- Working with Range Validator
- Required field Validator Validator
- Compare Validator Validator
- Working with Regular Expressions
- Performing Custom Validator
- Validation Summary Validator
- How Master Page work.
- Content Placeholders.
- Content Pages.
- Advantages of Master Pages.
- The Foundation Statements of T-SQL
- Started with SELECT Statement
- Adding Data with the INSERT Statement
- Changing what you’ve got with the UPDATE Statement
- The DELETE Statement
- Tabing through Gesture effect
- Learn How to Slide Activities
- using framesets in gesture
- Sliding Navigating Menus
- CROSS JOINs
- INNER JOINs
- OUTER JOINs
- Left Outer Join
- Right Outer Join
- Full Outer Join
- CREATE DATABASE
- CREATE TABLE
- THE ALERT STATEMENT
- THE DROP STATEMENT
- What is a Sub query?
- Building a nested Sub query
- Correlated Sub queries
- How Correlated Sub queries Work
- Correlated Sub queries in the WHERE clause
- Dealing with NULL Data – the ISNULL Function Derived Tables
- The EXISTS Operator
- The EXISTS in other Ways
- Simple Views
- Views as Filters
- Editing Views with T-SQL
- Dropping Views
- Basic Syntax
- Changing Stored Procedures with ALTER
- Dropping stored procedures
- Handling Errors
- How ADO.NET works and how it differs from ADO.
- The connection object
- The command object
- The data reader object
- The data adapter object
- When to use the dataset Provider
- Creating table in dataset
- Data column
- Data row
- Data table
- Tables events
- Data Binding Overview and syntax
- Biding to simple properties
- Binding to collections & lists
- Binding Expressions or methods
- Data Base Connectivity with
- DropDown List
- CheckList List
- Radiobutton List
- Bulleted List
- DataGrid Control Data Grid’s Select, Delete, Update command
- Data List Control
- SQL Data Source
- Why use ASP.NET AJAX Features
- Architecture of AJAX features in ASP.NET
- What is AJAX
- Uses of AJAX
- Creating an AJAX-enabled web site.
- Understanding the Benefits of the Script Manger Control
- Working with the Script Manger Proxy Control
- Understanding the Benefits of the Update Panel control
- Working with the Timer Control
- Understand Update Progress
- AJAX ToolKit
- Interview Questions
- Resume Prepration
- How to Crack Interview
Fill in the details, Get the Brochure and Explor
Duration: 3 Months
Effort: 80 Hours of Learning
Language: English, Hindi
Why Choose Us
Corporate Style Training
Syllabus Based on Companies
Placement Oriented Courses
Projects for Every Course
Own Prepared Materials
100% Job Oriented Training
Small Batches and Individual Attention
One to one discussion on every burning topic of research
Suitable/Flexible Batch Timings.
Skill evaluations and enhancement sessions by Instructors / Counselors.
Industry Expert Faculties
Free Demo Class Available
Regular Fee: Rs. 15000/-
After One-Time Payment Discount – Rs. 13,000/-(with Early-Bird Discount)
Rs. 13,000/- Offer Valid Only For Next 7 Days.
Highlights of JMD Study Computer Classes
Schedule a Free Demo Session
Share your contact details and book the free demo class from our expert mentors.
Schedule a Free Demo Session
Call / Whatsapp For more info
Hurry Up! Book Your Free Demo Class Now.
Highlights of Asp.Net Course
Who can Learn Asp.Net Training Programs?
Batches Options We Have
We Have Four Options For You to Join Us.
If you're a student and can come on regular basis than you can enroll for a regular batch for Digital Marketing Course which is from Monday to Friday, Five days a week.
If you think that you need time for practice at home than you can enroll for an alternate Digital Marketing Course batch in which you need to come only 3 Days a week.
If you're a business owner or professional having time only on Saturdays and Sundays than weekends Digital Marketing Course batches suit you best. Enroll for weekends batches.
In case of a busy schedule, we also have a Sunday Digital Marketing Course batch system. However, you need to discuss the timings with our counselors.
Designed by Experts Most Advanced Course Contents, Videos & Assignments
Application Based Learning
Theory - Hands-on Training - Case Studies - Live Projects
Get exclusive one on one Instructor Guidance
Choose group project from Bankings, Retail, Healthcare, Entertainment, Ecommerce, & Sports
Student Support Team
Help beyond the classroom hours - Always buzzing with students interacting with each other
Interview Question and Answers, Mock Exams & Sample Interviews Conducted.
Fill in the details, Get the Brochure and Explor
Help & Support
1st Floor, Metro Pillar No. 79, Near Vivek Vihar Metro Station, Sodala, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302019